MarQuest is committed to looking after any personal data it collects about you. This policy explains the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us:
- Will be used
- The control you have over your personal data
- The procedures we have in place to protect it
It applies to any personal data which is provided through:
- Our website www.marquest.com (the ‘Website’)
- Written or printed communications received by MarQuest via the postal service
- Printed materials, for example, Business Cards or other documentation containing personal information
- Emails sent to MarQuest
- Telephone enquiries which require MarQuest to send information to the caller
By continuing to use the Website and by submitting information to our Website you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
We may revise this policy from time to time and will post any changes in this document on the Website. Please check this document regularly to keep up-to-date with any such changes.
MarQuest collects the following information that you supply to us:
- Your name
- Job title
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Nature of the products or services which are of interest to you
How we use your information:
- To provide you with the Website, and the content and services made available through it, including to ensure that the Website and its content are presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- To process any requests from you made via our online forms, emails submitted to us or other written, printed or verbal communication
- To contact you for customer satisfaction purposes
- To support products or services you have obtained from us
- For marketing purposes, if you have consented to such use
- To deal with any queries or problems reported to us via the Website
- To notify you about changes to our service
In most cases you are not obliged to provide any personal data to us but, if you have requested information from us, particularly via the Website, we will not be able to provide it without certain correct information, such as your contact details.
We maintain appropriate administrative and physical safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration and we will not sell or make available your data to any third-party.
Your personal data will not be transferred or stored outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without your prior written consent.
You have the right to:
- Ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes
- Access personal data held about you and to obtain a copy of it
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
- Request its erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
If you would like to obtain a written copy of your personal data or amend any of your personal details, please email us at GDPR@marquest.com
To request your personal data, you will be asked to verify your identity and to provide us with details of an address to which we should send the information.
If you do not want any further marketing communications from us, please email us at GDPR@marquest.com
Each marketing email we send to you will also include an option for you to opt out of further marketing emails.