Directions to MarQuest (Beverley)
From the North:
- Follow the A1079 (York to Hull road) to Beverley.
- Once through the village of Bishop Burton, at the next roundabout, take the second exit for the A1174 and proceed past the Beverley Racecourse. (1.8 miles)
- At the traffic lights go straight onto Wylies Road. (A164 0.2 miles)
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Manor Road and continue through sets of traffic lights and past Tesco’s on New Walkergate. (0.5 miles)
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Railway Street and you will enter Station Square. (397 feet)
- MarQuest is situated in the corner of the square, diagonally opposite the Railway Station, at the end of Trinity Lane. For car parking information please see the second page.
From the West:
- Follow the M62 east-bound. After junction 38 this becomes the A63. Continue on the A63 until just before the Humber Bridge. (10 miles)
- Take the road sign-posted for the A15 to Lincoln. Cross the first roundabout and at the second roundabout take the first exit onto the A164 to Beverley. (0.8 miles)
- Go across several roundabouts. On entering Beverley (Morrison’s Superstore is on the left), go straight across the roundabout and at the next roundabout take the first exit and go straight on to a double mini-roundabout. (8.5 miles)
- Bear right and take the second exit onto Keldgate, which becomes Minster Yard South as you approach Beverley Minster, the large Gothic Church. (0.7 miles)
- At the T-junction next to Beverley Minster, turn left onto Eastgate (Railway crossing to the right). (0.1 miles)
- Turn right at Trinity Lane (just before a T-junction). (253 feet)
- MarQuest is at the bottom right corner of this road. For car parking information, please refer to bullet point 2 of the “From the South:”
From the South:
- From the M1 north-bound, take the M18 east-bound and merge with the M62.Once on the M62 the directions are the same as those for travelling from the west. Another way to find us when you are in Beverley is to follow the signs for Beverley Railway Station. MarQuest is situated diagonally opposite to this, across Station Square.
- Beverley has a Controlled Parking Zone in operation with a one hour restriction so if your visit to us is expected to take more than an hour, you must park in one of the Pay-and-display car parks.
Next door to the Railway Station is a long-stay car park which costs £0.60 for the first hour, £1.20 per hour thereafter or £3.90 for a full day. It is recommended you park there.Click here to go to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council website for alternate car parks and costs.
See the map below for both the North A1174/A164 (New Walkergate) approach and the West/South A164/B1230 (Minster Yard South) approach.
Directions to MarQuest (Oxford)
Technical Support Centre:
The Oxford Science Park
Robert Robinson Avenue
Oxford, OX4 4GA
There is a free secure multi-storey car park located near to our Oxford office—as indicated by the red arrow.
There is a direct coach from Heathrow Airport to Oxford Bus Station every 30 minutes.
Click here for coach times and the location of the pick-up point, prices/fares and booking online tickets
01865 777 333
01965 248 000
01865 377 775
Enterprise Wireless LAN
Wi-Fi and Wired Network Infrastructure
Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Makes Machine Data Accessible, Usable and Valuable
Real-time, actionable network visibility
Network Visibility Platform
Wi-Fi Spectrum Analysers
Testing, Visibility, and Security Solutions across Physical and Virtual Networks.
Network monitoring and mapping
Wireless Design and Survey Solutions
Vendor-Neutral Wi-Fi Training and Certification